scout (plural scouts)
- (dated) A swift sailing boat.
- (archaic) A projecting rock.
- A person sent out to gain and bring in tidings; especially, one employed in war to gain information of the movements and condition of an enemy.
- (UK) A college student"s or undergraduate"s servant; -- so called in Oxford, England; at Cambridge called a gyp; and at Dublin, a skip.
- (UK) A fielder in a game for practice.
- The act of scouting or reconnoitering.
- (US) A member of the Boy Scouts.
5 letters in word "scout": C O S T U.
Anagrams of scout:
Words found within scout: